Friday, April 8, 2016

Shop Update 4/13/16


What a great few weeks I have had on the blog and in my craft studio.  It is a huge blessing when you are able to get an idea in your head to actually have it come to fruition.

That happened for me last week.  I was looking for a logo to add to my felt food packaging I was preparing to ship off to sunny Florida for Shoppe561.

As I was 'googling' I came across the Creative Market and the wonderful digital artist ssstocker.  It is like she was able to get inside of my head and create exactly what I was looking for.

Labels, avatars, shop banners, blog headers were all changed immediately to accommodate my new logo.  I hope you love it as much as I do.


I will be adding Springtime Candy to my felt food collection in a few weeks.  They remind me of salt water taffy... only of course not as chewy :)

I love the color scheme, they actually match the Springtime Teabags that I already have in the shop.  I am looking forward to working on a Summer set in the next few months.


 It seems like as soon as I feel like I have a little bit of inventory stocked up it needs to be shipped off to Utah, Arizona or Michigan... and what a wonderful problem to have!  I will happily continue sewing and sharing with you.  

The pretty butterflies in the middle photo will soon be made into dainty felt cookies.  This will be my giveaway for May.  Stay tuned for the announcement so you won't miss the chance to enter and win.  I only have one set of 6, so don't miss it!


I am so excited to introduce my first Crafty Interview this Friday with Erica from Avalon Sunshine!

'Simple touches to add to your birthday party or special event to make it a memorable occasion. Unique gifts for kids that foster creative play.  Give a gift that will be played with and enjoyed.'  

Join us to learn about her wonderful shop on Etsy, as well as learn about some of her favorite resources to get your handmade business up and running.

Erica graciously agreed to provide our giveaway for April!

You can win one of her adorable Cake Toppers.  

Come back on Friday to read the wonderful interview and enter the giveaway.



No comments:

Post a Comment