Monday, March 28, 2016

A New Look For A New Journey



This space has looked many different ways in the past four years (I can't believe it has been that long)! There were times when I would blog everyday, and then not for 6 months or more. Some seasons were devoted to homeschooling or nature study, other times I wrote about my faith or things I felt were inspirational.  I enjoyed all of it, and even though none of those interests or priorities have changed, I still need a fresh start in this space.

~ I envision my blog going in a new direction.  
I want to share a little bit more of my creative side.  
It is alive and well and itching to be shared. ~

 I have removed my past posts, freshened up the look and feel, giving it an overall face lift.

I see this space as just not my own, but for other crafty creatives, like yourself.  I want to share what's going on in my handmade business, as well as do some interviews from other crafty mommas.  I want to add tutorials, giveaways, and helpful insights into creating with your children.

~ As you can see, I'm dreaming BIG!
But, isn't that how it should be? ~

So, come along for the journey with me!  You can sign up by email to receive each new post.  You can also find me at all the usual social media sites...  FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest.

Join me back here Wednesday for a little background and insight into my ever-so-long crafting journey.  This is going to be a fun, crafty ride!







No comments:

Post a Comment