Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Fun And Easy Fall Project From Deep Space Sparkle



Looking for an easy to do fall craft with your little ones?  This cute crow project is perfect.  I used the free printable from Deep Space Sparkle.  So cute, and easy to use.  

This is one of those sites that I came across a year or so ago.  It was love at first sight.  I always intended to come back and grab a lesson or two, but just never did.  As I was scrolling Facebook the other day I was reminded how adorable her projects really were.

So, I did it.  I am so glad we did.  Here are our finished projects.  Ages 3-8 participated and all loved it!  A winner in my book.






The one thing that became painfully obvious was how pitiful our craft supplies closet was.  I found three watercolor sets with three sad looking little paintbrushes.  They were a little frustrated that they weren't able to create the backgrounds like in the sample... I would say it is high time we get that supply closet stocked.

I really loved their enthusiasm while doing this project.  Simple but fun.

I went ahead and purchased the Autumn Art Activity Pack.  It looks adorable!  Four separate lessons are in the bundle.

* Autumn Art Collage Activity Pack
* Funny Face Pumpkin Craft
* Scarecrow Activity Pack
* Watercolor Leaves Art Activity

The projects come with super easy to follow lessons as well as a supplies list.  I can't wait!  I scheduled one project per week... perfect for the month of October.

To get a copy of the handout and lesson for the Crow Project just click on the photo below.




Hip Homeschooling

12 comments: