Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Peacocks and Appreciating the Nature Right Under Our Nose









Nature study doesn't always have to be found in the country or deep in a National Forest.  Sometimes the most beautiful things can be found in the middle of town.  Over the weekend of the fourth my family traveled back to my hometown to visit with my family.  It has become a bit of a tradition to visit the park I went to as a child, and while there look at all the beautiful ducks and birds. 

Among them are the stunning peacocks.  They love showing off their pretty tales and fancy crowns.  Most of these photos were taken by my teenage son.  It is wonderful to see even the older ones enjoying God's Creation with a genuine appreciation for His handiwork.

What do you drive by everyday that maybe you and your children need to stop and appreciate?  Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment