Tuesday, June 2, 2015

10 Pinecone Crafts For Summer


Before we moved to our new home the only way we found pinecones is if we begged some from my sister or went to the country to hike around the woods.



Now that we are in our new home we have pinecones everywhere!  The Littles love collecting them.  So, now that we have plenty, we need to get crafting.  Of course I went to Pinterest to find some inspiration...While I was there I figured I should just create a board to collect all of my Pinterific finds!  There is a link at the bottom of this post if you want to take a peek.


They had suggestions for using pinecones for every season.  But, since it is Spring going into Summer, I thought I would focus on Pinecone Fairies and Pinecone Flowers and Animals.  Here are my top 10 favorites!











Happy Crafting!

Follow Sunshine by Channon's board Pine Cone Crafts and Resources on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment