Friday, December 19, 2014

Stepping Our Way Through July


I always find myself saying, "We'll do _____ when things slow down."  I'm not sure how things are around your parts, but that just doesn't seem to happen around here.  Instead of trying to do an in-depth post, which I just can't find time for right now, I thought I would share our photos from July...so far.


A little mid-Summer flower buying.  I fell in love with the zinnias! They are so cheery and full of color!



A wonderful day at one of the Metro Parks in Toledo.


Autumn and Liberty do everything together.  For a DIY to make the Daisy Crown click here.


Annie loves learning and reading about Annie Oakley.  For our visit back to my hometown for the 4th of July, we stopped by her Memorial.


A whirlwind trip to Cleveland.


A stop by Lake Erie.  I love spending time around water.  Maybe I was a mermaid in a former life :)


Everybody should be quiet near a little stream and listen.
author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment