Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Alice In Wonderland Book Club


One of the things I wanted to be intentional about this year in our homeschool was incorporating more read alouds.  I don't do a whole lot of reading with my teens, but this year I have children in grades 3, 2, 1, K and preschool.  Reading aloud has been a wonderful way for all of them to come together and learn together.  It has become a favorite part of our day.

I don't remember how I came across this book club, but as soon as I saw it, I signed up.  Misty at Year Round Homeschooling has a great homeschooling blog.  She is the one putting the whole thing together.  Once you join the book club you can join the Facebook page for a community of like minded mommas, as well as gain access to exclusive activity packs to go with each book.  Septembers book is Alice In Wonderland.  We have just finished up chapter 1 and are looking forward to more!

If you would like to take a look for yourself just click here, or click on the photo below.  Just so you know I am not an affiliate, or getting paid in any way.  I just thought you might like it too!



No comments:

Post a Comment