Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Enjoying the Summer Between the Raindrops










The Swing

How do you like to go up in a swing.
Up in the air so blue?
Oh, I do think it is the pleasantest thing
Ever a child can do!

Up in the air and over the wall,
Till I can see so wide,
Rivers and trees and cattle and all
Over the countryside...

Till I look down on the garden green,
Down on the roof so brown -
Up in the air I go flying again,
Up in the air and down!

- Robert Louis Stevenson -





This has been one of the craziest Summers!  Here in Ohio it has been so wet and rainy.  I know all of you on the other side of the country can't say the same thing...I would so love to be able to send our rain clouds to you! 

But, in spite of the rainforest like weather, we have had a wonderful time just taking in the beauty of it all.  Our walks have been enjoyable and very low key.  No note booking pages, no papers, just the joy of discovery in it's own right.  Long live Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment