Friday, May 22, 2015

Myrtle Beach and A New Computer


Back in February a terrible thing happened.

I was working on my computer and water spilled onto the table.  It flowed right into the hinge at the back and promptly hit the internal fan.  It took the water and splattered it to every nook and cranny of my computer.  It turned my beloved Apple into a gray useless box.  I know...first world problems.

But, seriously.  I really was a little heartbroken.  I use my computer for everything.  Homeschooling, blogging, memory making, shopping, paying the bills... and the list goes on.  Adding to my woeful condition was the fact that my husband had gotten me an awesome camera for Christmas.  It's really great.  In January we had taken a trip to Myrtle Beach and I was able to capture some wonderful photos of our family.  About the time I was ready to download those pictures, the fateful event occurred.

However, in May a wonderful thing happened.  My husband bought me a new Apple for my birthday.  Thank you Andy!!!  * Cue choir singing. *  I was able to download all of my photos from the last few months.  So without further ado, here are a few (or a lot) of the photos from our trip to Myrtle Beach.













Wow, the memories.  It seems like we were just there yesterday.  I have a few more photos to share with you... stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment